At last, the wait is over and the most anticipated smartphone of 2017 Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is launched by the Korean Giant. Samsung Galaxy Note 8 with whopping WQHD+ resolution will be available for purchase very soon. Anyhow, you should have answers to all how to questions related Galaxy Note 8 before you get your hands on the latest and beautiful Galaxy Note 8. Today we will answer the probably most asked question — How to Connect Galaxy Note 8 to TV. By the end of this post, you will know How to Turn on Screen Mirroring on Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and Connect With SmartTV
How to Share Galaxy Note 8 Screen and Data Between Computer and Mobile Device
- First of all download SideSync on your Windows PC or Mac. After that, also download and install SideSync on your Galaxy Note 8.
- Once you are done with installations on your PC and your smartphone, connect your Galaxy Note 8 with your PC via Data cable or WiFi network. Use the WiFi option if you want to share the screen.
- Now turn on your Samsung SmartTV and connect your device using the same WiFi network your SmartTV is on.
- If you don’t own a SmartTV than you need to buy AllShare Cast Hub. Please see below how to share Galaxy Note 8 screen with Allshare Cast Hub.
How to Mirror Galaxy Note 8 Screen to a TV using Allshare Cast Hub
- Turn on your TV and Allshare Cast Hub.
- Use an HDMI Cable to connect your TV with Allshare Cast.
- Once both are successfully connected with each other, you will see a blue light on your Allshare Cast Hub.
- Now go to Quick Settings > Screen Mirroring on your Galaxy Note 8 Device. And here turn on the Screen Mirroring option.
- Once you turn on the screen mirroring option you will see a list of available device nearby you.
- Select Allshare Cast Hub and enter the pin which is visible on TV.
That’s it! This is How to connect Galaxy Note 8 to TV.
How to Mirror Galaxy Note 8 Screen to a Samsung SmartTV
- Press Input from your Samsung SmartTV remote control.
- Select Screen Mirroring from your Samsung SmartTV Screen.
- Now go to Quick Settings > Screen Mirroring, on your Galaxy Note 8 Device. And here turn on the Screen Mirroring option.
- Now your Galaxy Note 8 will list the devices available for Screen Mirroring.
- Select Samsung SmartTV and your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 will be connected with SmartTV.
Keep visiting Androidtutorial.net for amazing How-tos for Samsung Galaxy Note 8.