Samsung has recently released the mighty Galaxy Note 8. Not only Galaxy Note 8 has beastly specs, the phone also has some really useful and awesome exclusive apps. But thanks to the open source nature of Android, Galaxy Note 8 Apps are already successfully ported for Galaxy S6/S6 Edge/Note 5/S7/S7 Edge/S8 & S8+. Which means you can download and install Galaxy Note 8 stock apps on Galaxy S6/S6 Edge/Note 5/S7/S7 Edge/S8 & S8+. XDA senior member AlexisXDA has managed to port all the new applications of the Galaxy Note 8 for any Samsung Galaxy smartphone running Android Nougat.
So, if you have any of the above-mentioned devices running on Android 7.0 Nougat then you are good to go and all the stock Galaxy Note 8 apps will work flawlessly. Below is the list of Galaxy Note 8 stock apps included in the package which you can download and install from below.
- Phone and Contacts
- Incall UI
- TouchWiz Home
- Edge Lightning
- Task Edge
- People Edge
- S Finder
- Samsung Themes Store
- Smart Manager
If you want to check the stock apps of Galaxy Note 8 on your Android Galaxy Phone running on Android 7.0 Nougat then follow the below guide.
How to Install Galaxy Note 8 Apps on Galaxy S6/S6 Edge/Note 5/S7/S7 Edge/S8 & S8+
- First of all, make sure that your phone is rooted and TWRP Recovery is installed on it.
- Download Note8_Apps_V1.2FIXED_byAlexisXDA.zip and copy it to your phone’s internal or external storage.
- Now boot your phone into recovery mode. To do so, turn off your phone completely then turn it on by pressing and holding Volume Up + Home + Power button. If you are using Galaxy S8/S8+ then click here.
- Once you are in recovery mode tap on Install > Locate and select the Note8_Apps.zip file > Swipe screen to flash.
- Once the installation is completed. Reboot your phone.
That’s it! You have successfully installed Galaxy Note 8 stock apps on your phone.