At last, the wait is over and the rabbit is out of the hat. Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ gone official couple of days ago in Samsung Unpacked Event. Samsung plans to start shipping the devices somewhere in March 2018. However, the pre-orders for Galaxy S9/S9+ will soon be opened so you could book your unit prior to the release date. Anyhow, right after the launch event, the internet started receiving bits and pieces of Galaxy S9. Like at this point, you can download Galaxy S9 stock wallpapers, Galaxy S9 Stock ringtones, and we have already covered the list of Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ Model Numbers. Anyway, in this Android Tutorial, we will tell you How to Connect Galaxy S9 and S9+ Plus to your TV.
How to Share Galaxy S9/S9+ Screen and Data Between Computer and Mobile Device
- First of all download SideSync on your Windows PC or Mac. After that, also download and install SideSync on your Galaxy S9 or S9+.
- Once you are done with installations on your PC and your smartphone, connect your Galaxy S9/S9+ with your PC via Data cable or Wi-Fi network. Use the Wi-Fi option if you want to share the screen.
- Now turn on your Samsung SmartTV and connect your device using the same Wi-Fi network your SmartTV is on.
- If you don’t own a SmartTV than you need to buy AllShare Cast Hub. Please see below how to share Galaxy S9/S9+ screen with Allshare Cast Hub.
How to Mirror Galaxy S9/S9+ Screen to a TV using Allshare Cast Hub
- Turn on your TV and Allshare Cast Hub.
- Use an HDMI Cable to connect your TV with Allshare Cast.
- Once both are successfully connected with each other, you will see a blue light on your Allshare Cast Hub.
- Now go to Quick Settings > Screen Mirroring on your Galaxy S9/S9+ Device. And here turn on the Screen Mirroring option.
- Once you turn on the screen mirroring option you will see a list of available device nearby you.
- Select Allshare Cast Hub and enter the pin which is visible on TV.
That’s it! This is How to connect Galaxy S9/S9+ to your TV.
How to mirror Galaxy S9/S9+ Screen to a Samsung SmartTV
- Press Input from your Samsung SmartTV remote control.
- Select Screen Mirroring from your Samsung SmartTV Screen.
- Now go to Quick Settings > Screen Mirroring, on your Galaxy S8/S8 Plus Device. And here turn on the Screen Mirroring option.
- Now your Galaxy S9/S9+ will list the devices available for Screen Mirroring.
Select Samsung SmartTV and your Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+ will be connected with SmartTV.