People are still waiting for Android Oreo update and Google has already started rolling out Android P Beta 2. Though it’s only a Developer’s Preview, it has a lot of to offer. It brings a lot of new features and tweaks to the user interface. You will notice new Launcher Settings, New Home Button, Swipe Gesture for recent apps, closing apps, and much more. The good news is that Pixel 2 Launcher has already been extracted from the latest Android P build. Download and install the latest Rootless Pixel Launcher Q-4753642 from the links provided below. This Android P Beta 2 Launcher can be installed on Android 5.0 Lollipop and above. Therefore, if your device is running Android Oreo you can easily install Android P Beta 2 Launcher on Android Oreo.
Features of Android P Beta 2 Launcher
- Removed dock and replaced with Google Search Widget.
- Added new Home Button.
- Enable Google now and Weather by default. Does not require installing a system app.
- Enabled Notification Badges for Android Marshmallow & Nougat or later.
- Added swipe down or pull down to open notifications drawer.
- Fixed blue folders on Xperia devices.
- Changed accent color to Pixel blue.
- Added circle icon shape for Nexus on Oreo.
- Force circle icons option.
- Force colored Google logo option.
- Dark Theme enabled.
- Dark Text theme enabled.
- Hide Apps.
Download Rootless Pixel 2 Launcher Based on Android P Beta 2 from the link given below. However, before you proceed, make sure to remove previous version Rootless Pixel 2 Launcher based on Android P Developer Preview 1.
Download Android P Beta 2 Launcher – Rootless Pixel 2 Launcher based on Android P Beta 2
- Pixel Launcher Q-4753642
- Pixel 2 Launcher modded 6 build 5 APK
- Pixel 2 Launcher modded 6 build 5 APK for Google Pixel Devices
Here’s a bonus for you.
Download Android P Beta 2 Wallpapers in QHD Resolution