Google has started to roll out much-awaited Chrome 63 update. With this update, released on December 7, 2017, the Chrome version is now bumped to 63.0.3239.83. You can now download Chrome 63.0.3239.83 APK for Android. Chrome was developed by Google at the time when Firefox had taken over the Internet Browsing world already. But with the minimalistic design and some really powerful features, Google Chrome soon turned over the tables and took over Firefox in terms of the most used browser.
Google Chrome is a very fast, easy to use and secure browser designed for Android. Google has updated the Chrome Browser app to make it faster and more secure. Now you can download files faster, view and manage passwords saved with Chrome, Quickly see your data savings in the Chrome menu, when Data Saver is on. Moreover, various bugs are fixed which make the browser more stable.
So, without wasting any time let’s jump straight to the guide where we will tell you How to download Chrome 63.0.3239.83 APK and install it on your Android Device.
Download Chrome 63.0.3239.83 APK for Android
- Download Chrome 63.0.3239.83 APK for Android.
- Copy the downloaded APK to your Android device.
- To install APK files from other sources you will have to go to Setting >> Security >> Allow Unknown Sources. Once you check this option you will be able to install the files.
- Tap the downloaded APK to initiate the installation process
- After completion, run Chrome 63.