Pokemon Go has received a massive update just around the Christmas 2017. The game might not be as popular as it was a year back, but this didn’t stop Niantic from releasing big updates for the game. Pokemon Go received an update on December 7, 2017, in which they have fixed lots of bugs. After the receiving the update the game version is now bumped to 0.85.2. You can download Pokemon GO 0.85.2 APK from this post. We will also tell you how to install Pokemon Go 0.85.2 on your Android device.
The update is released both for Android and iOS. Niantic has made many improvements in this update, a lot of bugs are fixed. The company has also worked on the performance of the game, therefore, as soon as you update the game to the latest version you will see a sudden improvement in the performance of Pokemon Go.
Issues Fixed in Pokemon GO 0.85.2
- Resolved a bug causing error banners to remain visible until the app is restarted.
- Resolved a bug that prevented Trainers from powering up Pokémon to their max CP.
- Improved load times when you open the app.
- Various bug fixes and performance updates.
Download Pokemon GO 0.85.2 APK for Android
- Download Pokemon GO 0.85.2 APK for Android.
- Copy the downloaded APK to your Android device.
- To install APK files from other sources you will have to go to Setting >> Security >> Allow Unknown Sources. Once you check this option you will be able to install the files.
- Tap the downloaded APK to initiate the installation process
- After completion, run Pokemon Go.