Google has just released yet another app from core OS as a standalone application listed on Google Play Store. Google’s battery app is now available in the Play Store as ‘Device Health Services’. Before we have seen apps like Dialer, Google Keyboard, Google Assistant made to Google Play Store as standalone applications. You can download Google battery app APK directly from Android Tutorial. Device Health Services might not be available in your country, that’s why we came up with Device Health Services 1.0.2 APK for Android.
The Google battery app serves a very simple purpose, predicts how long your phone’s battery will last based on your usage. You won’t feel the drastic change as yet, but you never know what Google has to offer in future updates.
Therefore, if you want to install Google Battery App APK, and it’s not available in your country, then proceed further and Download Device Health Service 1.0.2 APK and install it on your Android Device.
Download Device Health Services 1.0.2 APK for Android (Google Battery App APK)
- Download Device Health Services 1.0.2 APK.
- If an older version is running on your device, uninstall it immediately.
- Copy the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- To be able to install APK files from other sources you will have to go to Setting >> Security >> Allow Unknown Sources. Once you check this option you will be able to install the files.
- Tap the downloaded APK to initiate the installation process
- After completion, access Device Health Services.