At Google I/O 2018, Google announced a new set of tools for Android 9.0 Pie and is called Digital Wellbeing. Well using Digital Wellbeing, you can easily monitor your Youtube usage habits. This app allows you to track your overall phone usage, Youtube video watching habits and a lot more. Plus, the app also allows you to set a reminder for Youtube videos and also limit per day Youtube notifications. Currently, the app is in beta phase and it only works on devices running on Android Pie. If you are using Android Pie then you should try this amazing application.
Download Digital Wellbeing APK for Android
- Download Digital Wellbeing APK for Android.
- Copy the downloaded APK to your Android device.
- To install APK files from other sources you will have to go to Setting >> Security >> Allow Unknown Sources. Once you check this option you will be able to install the files.
- Tap the downloaded APK to initiate the installation process
- After completion, run Digital Wellbeing.
That’s it. Now you can easily monitor your daily Youtube application usage. If you have any questions do let us know in the comments.