Android Go is a special branch of Android 8.1 Oreo which is specially designed for low-end or you can say budget hardware. The applications on Android Go are highly optimized to work perfectly on low-end devices. Google has been slowly releasing Android Go apps, which are optimized to consume low RAM, as standalone apps. Yesterday, we told you How To Turn Android 8.1 Oreo ROM To Android Go Optimized Version. Today, we are bringing you one of the most used and important apps for Android OS, the Gboard app. This is Gboard Go APK which is an Android Go app and now is available as a standalone app which can be installed on any device running on Android 8.1 Oreo. You can download Gboard Go APK for Android from this article.
The uploader said the Go version of the app occupies around 40 MB of RAM compared to 70 MB in the regular app, but its lightweight nature means there are a couple of sacrifices, including GIFs, stickers, and emoji search.
Download Gboard Go APK for Android
- Download Gboard Go APK for Android.
- Copy the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- To install APK files from other sources you will have to go to Setting >> Security >> Allow Unknown Sources. Once you check this option you will be able to install the files.
- Tap the downloaded APK to initiate the installation process
- After completion, run Gboard Go and enjoy the highly optimized keyboard app.