The low weight version of Gmail has finally arrived for Android Oreo Go devices. The Gmail Go is the latest application developed by Google aimed at low end smartphones. Google has already released Youtube Go, Gboard Go and Maps Go and now it’s time for the Gmail Go app. This new Google app is only 9.5 MB in size and it includes all the features currently available in the regular version of Gmail. Gmail Go is currently available on Google Play Store for low end devices. In case you are not getting it from Google Play Store, you can still download its APK file which you can install by following the steps.
Download Gmail Go APK for Android
- Download Gmail Go APK for Android.
- Copy the downloaded APK to your Android device.
- To install APK files from other sources you will have to go to Setting >> Security >> Allow Unknown Sources. Once you check this option you will be able to install the files.
- Tap the downloaded APK to initiate the installation process
- After completion, run Gmail Go.