Google App has released a massive update Google App 6.15.18. This new update brings a lot of new features and improvements to the app. The search page is over-hauled and give an improved and awesome look and feel. In-app experience is revitalized by introduction newly designed doodles. Google is well known for its relevant doodles for the worldwide events. Latest Google App 6.15.18 also brings you offline voice actions, like you can command to turn off wifi or turn on flashlight or play music etc. But this features is only available in the US. Updated version of Google App also opens web pages directly inside the app.
Google App is your one-stop shop for information from all around the world. Google, being the only search giant available on the internet, bring latest updates about the things that matter to you. With Google app, you can find quick answers to your curiosity, explore your interests etc. Even if you have a weak internet connection, still Google App will run with blistering speeds as Google automatically optimize results to load faster on slow internet connections.
Google App is available on Google Play Store, but you can also Download Google App 6.15.18 APK for Android from our post. So, without any further a due let’s jump straight to the guide that will help you download and install the Google App 6.15.18 APK.
How to Download Google App 6.15.18 APK for Android
- Download Google App 6.15.18 APK for Android.
- Copy the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- To install APK files from other sources you will have to go to Setting >> Security >> Allow Unknown Sources. Once you check this option you will be able to install the files.
- Tap the downloaded APK to initiate the installation process
- After completion, run Google App.