Google Contacts has received a massive update by the search giant after nearly a year. Latest Google Contacts 2.0 features a lot of design changes, moreover many UI tweaks have been made in the recent Google Contacts 2.0. Download Google Contacts 2.0 APK for Android directly from our website. Google has tried to make Google contacts more user-friendly, therefore Contacts app now features a more sleek and clean design.
An official change-log for Google Contacts 2.0 is yet to be released, but apparently, the internet king has emphasized on design. The slide-out menu now has a toggle that allows you to switch between accounts. Means toggle would let you choose that for which account you want to display contacts. Some tweaking is made regarding contacts icon, the size of the contact icon is reduced so there is more room for essential information to be shown on screen. A brand new “Move” option is also introduced, this option lets you move the contacts to another Google Account.
Google Contacts 2.0 will fully support Android O’s notifications channels. The latest Google Contacts app is available on Google Play Store, but you can download Google Contacts 2.0 APK directly from the high-speed download link.
Without any further ado, let’s jump straight to the steps you need to follow to install Google Contacts 2.0 APK on Android.
Download Google Contacts 2.0 APK for Android
- Download Google Contacts 2.0 APK for Android.
- Copy the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- To install APK files from other sources you will have to go to Setting >> Security >> Allow Unknown Sources. Once you check this option you will be able to install the files.
- Tap the downloaded APK to initiate the installation process
- After completion, access Google Contacts 2.0.