Keeping your Google Play Services updated is very important to get the best experience of Android. And today we will bring you the latest Google Play services 11.5.03 APK for Android. Google has just released the latest version of Google Play Services on August 1, 2017. Keeping your Google Play Services is important because it is responsible for authentication to your Google services, synchronizing contacts, access to all the latest user privacy settings, and higher quality, lower-powered location based services. In absence of Google Play Services, many apps will cease to work. You can download Google Play Services 11.5.03 APK from this post. We will also help you to find out the correct version Google Play Services for your device.
First of all, you need to determine the right version of Google Play services for your Android device. Don’t worry, we will tell you how to find the right of Google Play Services you need to install on your Android Device.
How To Check Which Google Play Services APK is Required For Your Android Device
- First of all, check on which Android version your device is running. To do so, go to Settings >> About Phone >> here you will find the Android Version under the text “Android Version”. Below is the list of Android versions most likely to be found on your Android Device.
- Android 7.0 – 7.1.2 Nougat
- Android 6.0 – 6.01 Marshmallow
- Android 5.0 – 5.1.1: Lollipop
- Android 4.4 – 4.4.4 Kit Kat
- Android 4.1 – 4.3.1 Jelly Bean
- Android 4.0 – 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Next, you need to determine your CPU Architecture and DPI (Dots Per Inch). The easiest way to find out aforementioned information is via CPU-Z. Download and install CPU-Z via Google Play Store. It will tell you your CPU architecture and DPI.
Now you know your device’s Android Version, CPU architecture, and DPI. With this information, you can easily identify which APK you need to download and install. Now, follow below step by step guide to download Google Play Services 11.5.03 APK.
Download Google Play Services 11.5.03 APK for Android
- Download Google Play Services 11.5.03 APK for Android.
- Copy the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- To install APK files from other sources you will have to go to Setting >> Security >> Allow Unknown Sources. Once you check this option you will be able to install the files.
- Tap the downloaded APK to initiate the installation process
- After completion, you will have the latest Google Play Services installed on your Android Device.