Google Play Services is now updated to version 11.7.45. If you want to get the best experience of Android device then you should always keep your Google Play Services updated. As Google Play Services are responsible for authentication to your Google services, synchronizing contacts, access to all the latest user privacy settings, and higher quality, lower-powered location-based services. Therefore, download Google Play Services 11.7.45 APK for Android and install it on your Android device now. The absence of Google Play Services can cause chaos since many apps will cease to work.
You need to determine the right version of Google Play services for your Android device. Don’t worry, we will tell you how to find the right of Google Play Services you need to install on your Android Device. Just click here to find out.
Now that you have identified your device’s Android Version, CPU architecture, and DPI. Let’s put this information to good use and download Google Play Services 11.7.45 APK for Android.
Download Google Play Services 11.7.45 APK for Android
- Download Google Play Services 11.7.45 APK for Android.
- Copy the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- To install APK files from other sources you will have to go to Setting >> Security >> Allow Unknown Sources. Once you check this option you will be able to install the files.
- Tap the downloaded APK to initiate the installation process
- After completion, you will have the latest Google Play Services installed on your Android Device.