Google is rolling out the latest version of its Play Store. The latest version of Google Play Store is 12.6.11 and is released on November 14, 201. The latest Google Play Store version hasn’t brought any significant changes in terms of visuals. However, many performance issues are resolved under the hood. Therefore, it’s worth updating your Google Play Store App to the latest 12.6.11 version. You can Download Google Play Store 12.6.11 APK, later in this post. Google Play Store is an essential part of the Android ecosystem, so, it’s really important to keep the app updated. Even though there aren’t any visual changes but still it should be kept updated to take benefit of all the tweaks Google has made to the latest release.
Google Play Store is the marketplace for apps developed for Android. So, it’s out of the question to use Android phone effectively without Google Play Store. Download Google Play Store 12.6.11 APK from the link given below and install it on your Android device.
Google apps and Google Play store are not available on China-made phones because of China’s strict policy against GApps and Play Store. But you can still install these services on China Mobiles by following our detailed guide on How To Install Google Apps and Play Store on Chinese Android Phones Without Root.
Download Google Play Store 12.6.11 APK for Android
- Download Google Play Store 12.6.11 APK for Android.
- Copy the downloaded APK to your Android device.
- To install APK files from other sources you will have to go to Setting >> Security >> Allow Unknown Sources. Once you check this option you will be able to install the files.
- Tap the downloaded APK to initiate the installation process
- After completion, run the Play Store.