With so many tasks at hand, it becomes impossible to remember all of them. Therefore, in today’s speedy world its necessary to manage your tasks so nothing is left undone. Well, whenever there is a problem, Google seems to provide a solution for it. Google Tasks is the solution. It has been part of the Gmail for a long time, however, Google has finally released Google Tasks as a standalone app for both iOS and Android. The one and only use of this app is that you get things done in time, be it a task or goal. Download Google Tasks APK for Android and start managing your routine with ease.
Previously, it was difficult to find a straight-up list of all your Tasks. Google solves this problem by introducing Google Tasks as a standalone app. The app bears a very simple and clean design, no clutter is to be found. The barebones UI is what makes this app so majestic. In a task management app, the only thing you would want is to easily navigate through your tasks list. Instead of wasting too much time on UI, Google made this app feature rich. See below the features list of Google Tasks App.
Features of Google Tasks App
Quickly capture tasks anywhere
- Create task lists with your most important to-dos
- View, edit, and manage tasks on the go, from any device
- Manage tasks created in Gmail or Calendar on the web from your mobile device
Add details and create subtasks
- Break down your tasks to subtasks
- Add details about the work you need to focus on
- Edit details about any task as your work progresses
View tasks created from emails
- Create a task directly from an email in Gmail
- View your tasks in the side panel of Gmail
- Trace a task back to its source email
Stay on track with due dates and notifications
- Set a due date for every task to help you achieve your goals
- Organize your tasks by date or prioritize using drag-and-drop
- Receive due date notification reminders to keep your tasks on track
Part of G Suite
- Bring Google’s suite of powerful, intelligent apps to your business
- Leverage Google’s AI to bring data insights and analysis to every employee
- Connect with your team seamlessly using one suite: Gmail, Tasks, Calendar & more
So, if you were looking for a simple Tasks Management Android App your search ends here. Go ahead and download Google Tasks APK for Android and install it right now.
Download Google Tasks APK for Android
- Download Google Tasks APK for Android.
- Copy the downloaded APK to your Android device.
- To install APK files from other sources you will have to go to Setting >> Security >> Allow Unknown Sources. Once you check this option you will be able to install the files.
- Tap the downloaded APK to initiate the installation process
- After completion, launch Google Tasks from App Drawer.