Google Pixel and Pixel 2 XL are Google’s new Android smartphones which comes with amazing specifications. Both Google Pixel and Pixel 2 XL come with breathtaking live wallpapers which are just amazing. Ever since the devices launched, people are trying to get their hands on those live wallpapers but there is a big problem extracting those wallpapers from a Pixel device isn’t that easy. So, after a bit of struggle some developers are finally able to extract the Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL live wallpapers. So, if anyone would want to install Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL live wallpapers on their Android smartphone then they need to install Google Pixel Wallpaper APK on their device. This APK is fully compatible with all high end and mid end Android smartphones running on Android Marshmallow. Here is the sample of the wallpapers that you will get in this collection.
If you are interested and want to download and install Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL wallpapers on their device then follow the steps below.
How to download and install Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL live wallpapers on Android device:
- Download Google Pixel 2 Wallpapers | ARM Devices | ARM 64 devices.
- Copy the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- To install APK files from other sources you will have to go to Setting >> Security >> Allow Unknown Sources. Once you check this option you will be able to install the files.
- Tap the downloaded APK to initiate the installation process
- Once installed, you have the latest Pixel 2 live wallpapers installed on your Android device.