Jurassic World Alive brings the ancient dinosaurs to your city. They have fled Jurassic World on the unstable island of Isla Nubla and they’re roaming free in your cities and neighborhoods. You are part of Dinosaurs Protection Group, and your sole duty is to protect this precious species from the second extinction. You will use all the modern methods to carry out your duty, use drones and monitor their real-time location of GPS. Collect as many samples as you can and then create hybrids in your lab. The more samples you got the more hybrids you can create. It’s going to be a bigger hit than Pokemon Go. You can download the latest APK of Jurassic World Alive from this Article. Proceed further to download Jurassic World Alive 1.2.21 APK for Android.
The latest APK with version number 1.2.21 is released on June 4, 2018, and it comes with a lot of new features and bug fixes. Below is the list of what has been introduced in Jurassic World Alive 1.2.21 APK.
- Discover 100 dinosaurs to collect and train!
- Train and take your battle team through 7 unique arenas.
- See how you rank among players in the worldwide Leaderboards.
- Language support includes English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, and Brazilian (Portuguese).
The game is available on Google Play Store to download. However, if you want to download and install the APK directly then proceed further. You can download Jurassic World Alive 1.2.21 APK for Android from the below guide.
Download Jurassic World Alive 1.2.21 APK for Android
- Download Jurassic World Alive 1.2.21 APK for Android.
- Copy the downloaded APK to your Android device.
- To install APK files from other sources you will have to go to Setting >> Security >> Allow Unknown Sources. Once you check this option you will be able to install the files.
- Tap the downloaded APK to initiate the installation process
- After completion, run Jurassic World Alive.
Some pundits are declaring Jurassic World Alive better than Pokemon Go.