Xiaomi is really famous in the Android market because of its affordable Android smartphones which comes with excellent hardware specifications. Xiaomi recently launched three new smartphones, Xiaomi Redmi 5A, Redmi Y1 and Redmi Y1 Lite in the market which comes with Android Nougat out of the box. Right now, these 3 Xiaomi devices have a huge user base and now the official TWRP for 5A, Y1 and Y1 Lite is now available. The latest TWRP allows you to install custom ROM, tweaks and mods on your Xiaomi Android smartphones.
If you own any of these Xiaomi devices and want to install official TWRP then you can download it by following link below.
- Download Official TWRP 3.2.1 for Xiaomi Redmi 5A
- Download Official TWRP 3.2.1 for Xiaomi Redmi Y1
- Download Official TWRP 3.2.1 for Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite
How To Install TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Redmi device:
- Connect your Xiaomi Redmi device with the computer via USB Cable.
- Download TWRP IMG and save it in the same directory where you setup Fastboot / ADB. Rename the file to recovery.img.
- Go to the directory where you have Fastboot and ADB on Windows: Open Command Prompt (Shift + Right-click > Open Command Prompt).
- Now, in the command window type in the following commands one by one.
- adb devices
- adb reboot bootloader
- fastboot devices
- fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- fastboot reboot recovery
- That’s it! Your Xiaomi Redmi device shall boot into TWRP recovery mode now.