Samsung Galaxy S10e, S10, S10+, and S10 5G has started receiving One UI 2.0 Beta in the European Region. OneUI 2.0 Beta is based on Android 10 which means after installing OneUI 2.0 Beta you will be running Android 10 on your Galaxy S10e, S10, S10 Plus, or S10 5G. Samsung had recently opened the Android 10 beta registration slots for the Galaxy S10e, S10, S10 Plus, and S10 5G in the regions of Europe. So, if you did register in that program in that program recently then you must have received the One UI 2.0 Beta OTA update by now. However, if you still haven’t got yourself enrolled in the program then hurry up and register now via Samsung Member’s app on your device. You better hurry because there limited slots open. However, if you fail to register, you can still download One UI 2.0 beta OTA update zip files.
As I mentioned earlier the beta is only open in the European region, so, officially you have to be in Europe and registered in the beta program in order to get Android 10. But, there’s a twist here. Following we are going to tell you how to download and install One UI 2.0 Beta OTA update on your Exynos Galaxy S10e, S10, S10 Plus, or S10 5G.
Note: This update is only meant to be installed on Exynos Variants for Galaxy S10. Don’t try it on Snapdragon Variant.
One UI 2.0 Beta program is supposed to be launched for Snapdragon variants in the United States very soon. So, you folks would have to wait a little longer. However, all Exynos users can download Android 10 right now.
Download One UI 2.0 Beta based on Android 10 for Galaxy S10e/S10/S10+
Here we have official Android 10 OTA zip file for you to download. Even though this update zip file is from Germany you can still download it and install it on your Exynos Galaxy S10e/S10/S10+. Just, your device needs to be on the Android 9 Pie ASII firmware in order to flash the Android 10 beta OTA update zip.
This new firmware based on Android 10 feature build numbers – G970FXXU3ZSJ8 for the Galaxy S10e (SM-G970F), build G973FXXU3ZSJ8 for the S10 (SM-G973F), and G975FXXU3ZSJ8 for the Galaxy S10+ (SM-G975F).
- Download One UI 2.0 Beta for Galaxy S10e
- Download One UI 2.0 Beta for Galaxy S10
- Download One UI 2.0 Beta for Galaxy S10+
All the above links are going to download One UI 2.0 Beta directly from Samsung Servers.
Eligible devices! The update zips are only for MULTI-CSC OXM! You can check this by dialling using your phone app at – *#1234#, and check if OXM is in the CSC-build.
Eligible OXM multi CSC builds are ( ACR AFG AFR ATO AUT BGL BNG BRI CAC CAM CAU CHO COO DBT DKR ECT EGY EON EUR ILO INS ITV KSA LAO LUX MID MWD MXO MYM NEE NPL ORX PAK PEO PHE PHN ROM SEB SEE SEK SKZ SLK SMP THL THR TPA TPH TTT TUN TUR XEF XEH XEO XEU XEZ XFE XME XSG XSP XTC XXV )
And for single: ( BTC BTU CPW DOO EMP GLB GTO LYS MAT MM1 NZC OPS SER SIN SIO SMA STH TEB TEL TMC TNZ VAU VNZ WTL XFA XFV XNZ XSA )
Now that you have got hold of the OTA update zip file, it’s time that we learn how to update your Galaxy S10 to One UI 2.0 beta based on Android 10.
- Make sure you have Exynos variant of Galaxy S10e/S10/S10 Plus.
- Your phone must be on the Android 9 Pie firmware ASII build.
- Enable OEM Unlocking and USB Debugging mode on your Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G.
- Charge your phone up to 60% to avoid any shutdowns. A shutdown during the installation process could damage your device.
How to update Galaxy S10 to Android 10 One UI 2.0 Beta
- Download OTA update zip from the links provided above. Change the name of the zip file to update.zip.
- Transfer the file to your phone’s internal storage or SD Card.
- Reboot your Galaxy phone into recovery mode. To do so, turn off your phone completely and then press and hold Power + Volume Up + Bixby buttons simultaneously for a few seconds.
- Once you enter the stock recovery mode, use Volume rockers to navigate and select the option “apply update from SD card“.
- Now, go to the update.zip file, which you had placed on your phone, and press the power button to select it.
- The update process will start now. It can take 15 to 20 minutes to complete. Once it’s finished, restart your device.
That’s it! You have successfully installed One UI 2.0 Android 10 Beta on your Galaxy S10/S10e/S10+.