A few days ago we posted that Android 10 One UI 2.0 beta is available for the users of Galaxy S10/S10+/S10e in European and Asian regions. Today, Samsung has started rolling out One UI 2.0 beta for Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+/S10e Snapdragon variants in the United States. So, if you were left out from the last update drive because you were using the Snapdragon variant, then it’s the time to rush to the Samsung Members app and register there in order to get One UI 2.0 for your Galaxy S10 (Snapdragon US Variant). Samsung will only allow the first 10,000 enrolled members to download One UI 2.0 Beta OTA for Galaxy S10 / S10+ / S10e.
So, if you haven’t got yourself enrolled in the program then hurry up and register now via Samsung Members app on your device. If the slots are filled already, fret not, you can still download One UI 2.0 Beta OTA for Galaxy S10. Following you will find download links for One UI 2.0 beta OTA zip files for Unlocked Snapdragon Variants of Samsung Galaxy S10/S10e/S10 Plus.
Download One UI 2.0 Beta OTA for Galaxy S10/S10+/S10e Unlocked Snapdragon Variants
One UI 2.0 is based on Android 10. It will bring all the core features of Android 10 to your unlocked Snapdragon Galaxy S10/S10e/S10+. Download OTA update zip files of One UI 2.0 beta from below and install them easily on your unlocked snapdragon Galaxy S10 Plus. Be mindful that in order to update your phone to Android 10 One UI 2.0 your device must be running G975U1UES2BSIC (Galaxy S10+), G975U1UES2BSIC (Galaxy S10), and G975U1UES2BSIC (Galaxy S10e). All these builds are based on Android 9.0 Pie.
- Snapdragon Galaxy S10 Plus One UI 2.0 | Download G975U1UEU2ZSJA
- Snapdragon Galaxy S10 One UI 2.0 | Download G973U1UEU2ZSJA (coming soon…)
- Snapdragon Galaxy S10e One UI 2.0 | Download G970U1UEU2ZSJA (coming soon…)
- Make sure you have unlocked Snapdragon variant of Galaxy S10e/S10/S10 Plus.
- Your phone must be on the Android 9 Pie firmware ASII build.
- Enable OEM Unlocking and USB Debugging mode on your Galaxy Phone.
- Charge your phone up to 60% to avoid any shutdowns. A shutdown during the installation process could damage your device.
How to update Galaxy S10 Plus Snapdragon USA to Android 10 One UI 2.0 Beta
- Download OTA update zip from the links provided above. Change the name of the zip file to update.zip.
- Transfer the file to your phone’s internal storage or SD Card.
- Reboot your Galaxy phone into recovery mode. To do so, turn off your phone completely and then press and hold Power + Volume Up + Bixby buttons simultaneously for a few seconds.
- Once you enter the stock recovery mode, use Volume rockers to navigate and select the option “apply update from SD card“.
- Now, go to the update.zip file, which you had placed on your phone, and press the power button to select it.
- The update process will start now. It can take 15 to 20 minutes to complete. After completion, restart the device.
That’s it! You have successfully installed One UI 2.0 Android 10 Beta on your Galaxy S10+.