Nowadays, mobile phones are mostly used for internet browsing. But due to resource limitation of older mobile devices, internet browsing has not been a smooth task. CloudMosa sensed the issue and developed a web browser called Puffin Web Browser. It’s an extremely fast web browser for Android and it will take your browsing experience to the next level. Puffin Web Browser includes Adobe-Flash-Over-Cloud 24/7 now without additional in-app-purchase. Puffin Web Browser enhances your experience by shifting the load from your resource-limited devices to the powerful cloud servers.
Features of Puffin Web Browser
☆ Incredible page load and rendering speed
☆ Adobe Flash support over cloud during the daytime (also works on Android 4.4+)
☆ Download to cloud (up to 1G per file)
☆ Theater mode for Flash videos and games
☆ Virtual trackpad and gamepad
☆ Color theme for toolbar and sidebar
☆ Full web experience (desktop and mobile view）
☆ Incognito tab: Auto-clean your browsing activities in the app
Puffin Web Browser is only available for mobile devices at this moment. But in this tutorial, we will tell you How to download Puffin Web Browser for PC and MAC. We have tried Puffin Web Browser on Windows 10, Windows 8.1/8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and MAC OS X and it worked flawlessly. Therefore, if you would like to use Puffin Web Browser on PC or MAC then follow the steps carefully and enjoy lightning fast web browsing on PC via Puffin Web Browser.
How To Download Puffin Web Browser for PC and MAC
- Download Puffin Web Browser APK.
- Download and Install Bluestacks on your PC or MAC.
- Once you have installed BlueStacks, double-click the downloaded Puffin Web Browser APK.
- The Puffin Web Browser APK will be installed using BlueStacks.
- Once the installation is completed, open BlueStacks and locate the recently installed Puffin Browser.
- Now click the Puffin Web Browser Icon and start browsing the internet.
That’s it! Now you know How to Download Puffin Web Browser for PC and MAC.