Rotation Orientation Manager has received a massive update to support Android Oreo. The app is built ground up and completely re-designed with Google’s Material Design guidelines in mind. You can download Rotation Orientation Manager 8.6.1 APK for Android from this post. Rotation is actually designed to replace Android’s basic orientation feature. This app gives complete control over when and how you want your screen to rotate. The developer Pranav Pandey, who is also responsible for the Pixel 2 Live Wallpapers port, has done a great job with Rotation. The app gives you real power over your screen rotation. Below is the complete list of features of Rotation Orientation Manager.
Features of Rotation Orientation Manager
A complete orientation manager with all the supported modes.
System default modes
• Auto-Rotate On • Auto-Rotate Off
Modes to override system settings
• Forced Auto-Rotate • Forced Portrait • Forced Landscape
• Reverse Portrait • Reverse Landscape
• Sensor Portrait • Sensor Landscape • Forced Full Sensor
Lock Current – Lock current orientation
Conditions with different events and apps support.
• Call orientation • Lock orientation • Headset orientation
• Charging orientation • Dock orientation • App orientation
Events priority – Customisable events preference in case of two or more events occur simultaneously.
Rotate on demand
# Change the orientation of foreground app or events with ease from a fully customisable floating head (or notification or tile) available on the top of every task.
– Various settings to customize according to the need.
• Start on boot • Notification • Notification toggles
• Notification priority • Toast messages • Vibration and more.
Best ever theme engine with a color for every choice.
• All new dynamic theme engine with background aware fuctionality to avoid any visibility issue. More info here.
• Quick setup to configure major features from a single screen.
• Detailed help with easy to understand explanations.
# Perform backup and restore operations to save and load the app settings.
– More features
# Rotation extension to automate over 40 actions via Locale / Tasker plugin.
• Rotation shortcuts to quickly switch the orientation from the home screen.
• App shortcuts (Android 7.1.1+) to perform various service operations without opening the app.
• Notification tile (Android 7.1.1+) to perform service and on-demand operations.
• Full customisable Service and Toggles widgets to perform various operations.
• Explore to find many more hidden gems of Rotation.
Features marked with # are paid and Rotation Key is required to use them.
So, what are you waiting for? Download Rotation Orientation Manager 8.6.1 APK and get control of your phone’s rotation even if you are running Android Oreo. As we mentioned, this updated Rotation app completed supports Android Oreo.
Download Rotation Orientation Manager 8.6.1 APK for Android
- Download Rotation Orientation Manager 8.6.1 APK for Android.
- Copy the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- To install APK files from other sources you will have to go to Setting >> Security >> Allow Unknown Sources. Once you check this option you will be able to install the files.
- Tap the downloaded APK to initiate the installation process
- After completion, run Rotation Orientation Manager.