Google released the latest version of Snapseed. The latest update brings Snapseed to version 220.127.116.11817062. This version is released on September 22, 2017. Snapseed 18.104.22.168817062 comes with many new features along with some serious bug fixes. The UI is updated and built for easier access to Snapseed’s robust editing tools. Also, 11 handcrafted presets are added by the Snapseed team. You can download Snapseed 22.214.171.124817062 APK from this post. It’s a very good photo editor and every photo enthusiast must install Snapseed. Below are some key features of Snapseed.
Features of Snapseed
- 29 Tools and Filters, including Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Perspective (see list below
- Opens JPG and DNG file
- Use the “stack” to re-adjust edits later
- Selective filter brush
Snapseed is available for download on Google Play Store. However, if you want to download Snapseed 126.96.36.199817062 APK then proceed further. However, the app is available for download in five variants and you need to determine the right version of Snapseed for your Android device. Click here to know which version you should be downloading.
Download Snapseed 188.8.131.52817062 APK for Android
- Download Snapseed 18.0.167817062 APK for Android.
- Copy the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- To install APK files from other sources you will have to go to Settings >> Security >> Allow Unknown Sources. Once you check this option you will be able to install the files.
- Tap the downloaded APK to initiate the installation process
- After completion, launch Snapseed fro the app drawer.
Please let us know if you face any problem in downloading and installing Snapseed APK.