Test DPC is a small application for Android developed by Sample developer. DPC stands for Device Policy Controller and it allows app developers to see how their app performs under managed context such as device owner or within a managed profile. In simple words, this app shows how an app performs if there are some restrictions applied on the developed app. Sample developer also stated that this app is only for the development purpose and it should never be used with the real data.
If you are an Android app developer then you should try Test DPC on your application. The latest version of Test DPC is Test DPC 4.0.6 and it was launched back in December 2017. It’s already available on Google Play Store but if you want to install it directly via APK file then you can do it by following the steps.
Download Test DPC 4.0.6 APK for Android:
- Download Test DPC 4.0.6 APK for Android.
- Copy the downloaded APK to your Android device.
- To install APK files from other sources you will have to go to Setting >> Security >> Allow Unknown Sources. Once you check this option you will be able to install the files.
- Tap the downloaded APK to initiate the installation process
- After completion, test your application with restricted access.