In this Android Tutorial, we are going to tell you how to enable Dark Mode in Facebook Messenger. System-Wide Dark Mode on Android system is something which people are longing for a very long time now. Dark Mode has many benefits attached to it, apart from it being cool, it conserves battery and is very useful at night times. Though doctors suggest to put away all the devices two hours prior to going to bed. Anyhow, we all slip into our beds with mobiles in our hands and we need Dark Mode. Many applications are providing dark mode feature.
Facebook Messenger is the latest application to get the Dark Mode and it’s a pretty cool one. It’s an experimental dark mode for Facebook Messenger, therefore, the method to activate dark mode on Facebook Messenger is a bit unconventional.
Follow below guide in order to activate Dark Mode in Facebook Messenger. Let me tell you one thing, the method to activate dark mode is unconventional, not hard. So, follow the instructions carefully and after a couple of steps, you would be able to activate dark mode in Facebook Messenger.
How to Enable Dark Mode in Facebook Messenger
- Open Facebook Messenger on your Android Phone.
- Open a chat Window of any of your contacts in Facebook Messenger.
- Now send the yellow crescent moon emoji to the user.
- The above step will trigger a shower of moons to fall across the screen followed by a pop-up saying the feature can now be enabled.
- Go to App’s Settings and there you will have the toggle option to turn on/off Dark Mode.
That’s it! This is how you can enable Dark Mode in Facebook Messenger.