Android is a complex operating system with vast and extensive features. Every year Android launches a brand new Android version and there is no doubt that Android is growing extremely fast. With every new feature, there comes a long list of bugs and issues which needs continuous attention as well and if you look for a solution on the internet there are chances that you will be greeted with some other problems. So, today we are sharing with our readers that exact method on how to fix android.process.media keeps stopping error.
Mostly this issue emerged for those who are using custom ROMs but sometimes it does occur for some stock Android users too. Sometimes, it occurs when moving from one custom ROM to another or happens after a failed firmware upgrade. So without further ado, here are the solutions of android.process.media.
How to fix process.android.media error on Android:
Clear Cache and Data for Google Services Framework:
- First go to settings > App and look for Google Service Framework and tap on it.
- Tap on Storage and then manage space.
- Now scroll down and find Google Play. Tap on it and clear all data.
- Now go back to Settings > Apps and select Google Services Framework and tap on ‘Force Stop’ and then ‘Clear Cache’ again.
- Now reboot your device.
- When the device turns back on, you will see everything is working fine and there is no error anymore.
That’s it. If the error persists do let us know in the comments section.