In this Android tutorial, we will tell you how to change fonts on Galaxy S9/S9+. Fonts are very important part of user experience, gone are the days when there were very limited options available for fonts. Samsung has always provided its users with a lot of font options to choose from. Samsung has always given importance to the fonts, in fact, they developed a font called SamsungOne which was released with Galaxy S8/Galaxy Note8.
Considering the importance of the fonts, Samsung has made it very easy to customize fonts on Galaxy S9. You can easily change font size, font style, and font itself. Just follow our guide on how to change fonts on Galaxy S9, and customize Galaxy S9 fonts as you like.
How to Change Fonts on Galaxy S9/S9+
- Turn on your Galaxy S9 and then Open Settings and Tap on Display.
- In Display Section, Tap on Screen zoom and font.
- In Screen zoom and font section you can do the following to customize fonts on Galaxy S9.
- Font Size: Drag the slider back and forth to change the size of the font.
- Font Style: All available fonts for GalaxyS9 are listed here. The fonts names are written in the style which you will get after applying a specific font. Just tap the font of your choosing and it will be applied automatically.
That’s it! Now you know how to change fonts on Galaxy S9/S9+.