In this Android tutorial, you will learn how to install practically any font available on the web with a .ttf extension on Samsung Galaxy Phones running Android 9 Pie (One UI). This method doesn’t require root access, so you can download and install any font on your Samsung Galaxy Phone with full peace of mind. There’s just one thing that you need to keep in mind, your Galaxy Phone must be running on Android 9 Pie One UI.
If you are worried that which font your device will support then don’t be, since with the method we are going to tell you in this tutorial will allow you to install fonts like Google Product Sans, Apple Emoji iOS 12, Samsung Fonts, Mac fonts, Android P fonts, and almost any font available across the web with a .ttf extension. This tutorial works on Galaxy S10/S10e/S10+, Galaxy S9/S9+, Galaxy S8/S8+, Galaxy Note 8, Galaxy Note 9 and any other Galaxy phone running Android 9 Pie One UI.
There’s an app called Wings Fonts that allows you to install any available font on the web on your Samsung Galaxy Phone running Android 9 Pie One UI. The app is free and doesn’t require root access. The process is pretty simple, however, still, we require you to pay attention to the steps and don’t jump the steps. Go through each one of them with due care.
Download Wings Fonts APK and Wings Fonts Theme Installer for Samsung Galaxy Phones
Following you will find the download links to the latest Wings Fonts APK and Wings Fonts Theme Installer Windows PC, MacBooks, and Linux machines. However, upon installing Wings Fonts APK on your phone the fonts theme installer folder will be created automatically on your phone’s internal storage under Wings folder.
- Wings Fonts APK | Download Gdrive | Box Mirror
- Wings font theme installer | Download Gdrive | Box mirror
Before we dive into the process of installing fonts on your Samsung Galaxy phone, first let’s take a look at what the latest Wings Fonts APK has to offer.
- Bug Fixed: >100mb font packs
- Bug Fixed: import from recents/downloads
- Added synergy support- Export your fonts to synergy
- Added sharing features:
– Share individual .ttf files
– Share links to font packs & searches
– Share created packs (*.wingsfonts)
- Improved font pack creation:
– Select your Bold typeface
– Edit Font titles (file names)
- Adaptive icon + UI updates
- Updated min SDK & libraries
- Download progress notification
- Backup server mirrors
How to download and install fonts on Samsung Galaxy Phones running Android 9 Pie (One UI)
- Enable USB Debugging on your Galaxy phone.
- Setup and Install ADB and Fastboot Drivers on Your PC
- Download Wings Fonts APK from above and install it on your device. (Use PC to download and transfer it to phone storage and then install it or you may get a parsing error)
- Install the Wings font manager APK as a normal app. Grant proper permissions.
- Launch the app from your app drawer and it will ask you to install the theme. To do so by following the on-screen instructions.
- Now connect your phone to your PC and copy/paste the Wings Fonts Theme Installer folder in where you have setup ADB and Fastboot binaries.
- Run the Wings Fonts Theme Installer Exe within the ADB folder while keeping your device connected to the PC. Click on the install theme option.
- This will install a theme in Galaxy Themes of your phone.
- Now, go to the Galaxy Theme store > apply the Wings theme. Use the option ‘try it out’.
- Once the theme is applied, go to your app drawer and lunch Wings Fonts app.
- Download and install any font from there. It will generate an APK and install the font.
- Reboot your phone and then go to settings > search for fonts > select Fonts and Styles.
- Here you will find the font that you had just installed. Apply the font and enjoy it.