Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ are up for sale in more than 70 markets across the globe, and Samsung launched two characters from Disney’s repository for the AR Emoji feature on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+. Samsung partnered with Disney to bring its characters as downloadable AR Emoji on Galaxy S9/S9+. In the start, you can download Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse AR Emoji on Galaxy S9. The Korean giant has promised to bring other Disney Characters as well. Anyhow, for the time, we are going to tell you How to Install Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse AR Emoji on Galaxy S9.
If you have recently received your Galaxy S9 phone then you might not be aware of how to download and install Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse AR Emoji on Galaxy S9. If that’s the case, don’t worry, we have written a comprehensive guide which will help you to download and install the famous Disney Characters as AR Emoji on Galaxy S9.
Just heed the instructions carefully given in the guide below.
How to Download and Install Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse AR Emoji on Galaxy S9
- Launch the camera app on your Galaxy S9/S9+. Hold the phone in Portrait Orientation.
- Now, swipe left on the screen till the camera app reaches to the AR Emoji mode.
- In AR Emoji Mode, you see a “+” at the bottom right of the screen. Tap this icon and you will see a list of stickers that are available for download.
- Mickey Mouse Sticker should beat the top of the list. Tap on it, and you will be taken to the Galaxy Apps
- Now, tap on the Download (or Install) button to start downloading and installation process.
- Once the Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse stickers are installed. Tap on back to go back to the camera app.
That’s it! Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse AR Emoji are installed on Galaxy S9.