The first thing you do when you get your new phone is put your SIM card in the newly purchased phone. Although it’s not any rocket science but still we all tend to search for how to insert or eject SIM tray on the phone. Today we are going to discuss how to Insert or eject SIM tray on Galaxy S9/S9+. Both, Galaxy S9 and S9+, has a hybrid dual-sim card setup, therefore, if you want to insert SD Card you will have to put it in SIM Card Tray. Hence, it’s important to know how to Insert or remove SIM tray on Galaxy S9/S9+.
If you have been using Galaxy S6, S7, or S8 then you must already have an idea about how to insert or eject SIM tray. Anyhow, if you don’t have any idea then don’t worry we have got you covered. Just follow the below steps carefully and within no time you would be able to install your SIM card in SIM tray on Galaxy S9/S9+.
How to Insert Or Eject SIM Tray on Galaxy S9/S9+
- Locate your SIM and SD Card Tray. It must be on top side of your Galaxy S9/S9+.
- Now grab the Eject Tool which you received with your brand new device.
- Gently put it in the small hole of SIM Tray and slowly start pushing it until the SIM tray pops-out.
- Now drag the SIM tray out. The Tray will have two slots; You can either put two SIMs in those slots or you can use one slot for SIM Card and the other for SD Card.
- Place the SIM Cards on the tray and put the tray back to the place from where you dragged it out.
- Now slowly push the tray until it fits back in the slot.
That’s it! Now you know how to insert or eject SIM tray on Galaxy S9/S9+.