Honor 8 Pro users in India have started receiving Android 8.0 Oreo update. Android 8.0 Oreo is based on latest Emotion UI 8.0. This major OS update comes with build ID DUK-L09C675B305 and it will take your Honor 8 Pro to the next level. You can now enjoy all the latest and greatest features on Android 8.0 Oreo. Click here if you want to know everything about Android 8.0 Oreo. The new Android Oreo B305 update weighs approximately 1.93GB. In this tutorial, we will tell you How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo B305 update on Huawei Honor 8 Pro.
Apart from getting the version bump on your device, the most important thing is the latest security patch. This update will improve the overall system security of your device. Huawei has released this update via OTA (Over the Air) which means all the users are not going to get the update at the same time. So, if you are the impatient one and want to manually update your Huawei Honor 8 Pro to Android 8.0 Oreo then you are in the right place. Because by following our step by step guide, you will be able to install Android 8.0 Oreo B305 Update on your Huawei Honor 8 Pro.
|Model name||Honor 8 Pro|
|Version||Android 8.0 Oreo|
|Type||Full firmware image|
|Build No.||DUK-L09 22.214.171.1245 (C675CUSTC675D2)|
Before proceeding please take note that your Huawei Honor 8 Pro should have the stock unrooted firmware installed.
- Before proceeding any further backup all your important data like Emails, Messages, Personal Photos, and Videos.
- Download Huawei Honor 8 Pro on your Windows PC or Mac.
- Make sure USB Debugging mode is enabled on your Android Device. You can enable USB Debugging by going to Settings > Developer Options.
- The device should be charged up to 70% to avoid any unexpected shutdowns. This is very important, any shutdown during the process can damage your device permanently.
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo B305 update on Huawei Honor 8 Pro
- Download Android 8.0 Oreo B305 Official Update For Huawei Honor 8 Pro from the above link.
- Now create a new folder on the root of internal storage of your device. Name the folder to “dload”.
- Transfer the update file to the dload folder.
- Now it’s time to open Settings on your device and head towards the update option. Press the menu key and choose Local Update.
- You will see the update file, just tap on it to initiate the update process.
- Once the update process is finished, the device will reboot automatically.
That’s it! Now you know How To Update Huawei Honor 8 Pro to B305 Android 8.0 Oreo Official Firmware.