Nokia 6 is soon going to make its way in the international market and the international version will be completely different from Nokia 6 which was launched in China in January. According to HDM Global, the international version will have lower RAM and international storage but will have an enhanced camera and will take the advantage of auto focus.
Nokia 6 is already available in the Chinese market and if you happen to be an owner of Nokia 6 then your device might not have the Google Play Store as China doesn’t permit Google services and some social services such as Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat and Twitter. The international variant will come with Google services pre-installed but because of Government restrictions the services are not present in the Chinese variant of Nokia 6. However, there are still many legal ways to install Google services and Google Play Store on Nokia 6 by following the steps.
- Download Google Play Services for Nokia 6
- Download Google Play Store for Nokia 6
- Download Google Services framework for Nokia 6
How to install Google Play Store and Google Play Services on Nokia 6:
- Go to Settings > Advanced Settings > Security > Enable Download from Unknown Sources.
- A toast message will appear stating that this type of file can harm your device. Ignore this warning and proceed further.
- Now, Download Google Play Store, Google Play Services and Services frameworks for Nokia 6. The links are already provided for download.
- Now open Google Play Store and install it.
- Once installed, run Google Play Store and insert your Google login details.
That’s it. You have successfully installed Google Play Services and Google Play Store on your Nokia 6.Moreover, HMD Global further announced that the consumers will notice a very little performance difference in the international variant but they will definitely notice a better camera. So, are you going to prefer the international variant or the Chinese variant do let us know in the comments.