Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) is the smallest variant amongst the all famous A series of Samsung. Galaxy A3 (2017) comes with limited resources, therefore, its beneficial to root the device. But before rooting Galaxy A3 (2017) you must install TWRP Recovery on Galaxy A3 (2017).Today we bring the guide for How to Install TWRP 3.03 Recovery on Galaxy A3 (2017). Once you successfully install TWRP Recovery on your Galaxy A3 (2017), you will be able to root your Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017), flash Custom ROMS and kernels on your Galaxy A3 (1027). These rooted apps increase functionality and in some cases performance. The rooted device allows you to tweak the very core of the Android OS, therefore, power users love their devices rooted.
With our simple and easy step by step guide on How to How to Install TWRP 3.03 Recovery on Galaxy A3 (2017) you will be able to install the Custom Recovery on Galaxy A3 within no time. But we recommend going through the whole guide once before implementing steps. This is not an official release by TWRP team, but this unofficial build has been tested already and it’s very stable. After installation of TWRP 3.0.3, you can easily root Galaxy A3 (2017).
So, if you want to install TWRP 3.0.3 on your Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) then follow below guide carefully and within 10 to 15 minutes you will have TWRP Recovery installed on your Galaxy A3 (2017).
ANDROIDTUTORIAL.NET WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY KIND OF DAMAGE. PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Before proceeding any further backup all your important data like Emails, Messages, Personal Photos, and Videos.
- Download and install Latest Samsung USB drivers on your Windows PC or Mac.
- Make sure USB Debugging mode is enabled on your Android Device. You can enable USB Debugging by going to Settings > Developer Options.
- The device should be charged up to 70% to avoid any unexpected shutdowns. This is very important, any shutdown during the process can damage your device permanently.
How to Install TWRP 3.03 Recovery on Galaxy A3 (2017)
- First download above mentioned files on your PC.
- Extract theTWRP file to get the file with .tar extension and Odin flashing tool to get the Odin file.
- Now switch off your Galaxy A3 to boot into download mode.
- Switch on yourGalaxy A3 by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home buttons at the same time. Keep them pressed until the screen with a Yellow Triangle Warning sign appears, now leave the buttons and press the Power Button to enter the Download Mode.
- Run Odin as administrator on PC.
- Now connect your phone with computer using a USB cable.
- Once the Galaxy A3 (2017) is connected successfully with the PC, the ID: COM port will turn Yellow on Odin, and you’ll see “Added!!”
- Click on the AP button on Odin and locate the file 0.3-1_sm-a320f_24217.tar which you extracted earlier. Once located, select it.
- Make sure that the Auto Reboot and F . Reset Time options are checked and Re-Partition option should be unchecked.
- Now click on the Start button in Odin to initiate the installation process of TWRP on Galaxy A3.
- APASS!message will appear once the installation of TWRP on Galaxy A3 is successful. The device will restart now.
- Disconnect the device from PC and turn it off to boot it in TWRP Recovery mode.
- Turn ON the phone by pressing and holding theVolume Up + Home + Power buttons together to boot into the TWRP recovery.
That’s it! You have successfully installed TWRP Recovery 3.03 on your Galaxy A3 (2017).