Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) is the smallest variant amongst the all famous A series of Samsung. Galaxy A3 (2017) comes with limited resources, therefore, its beneficial to root the device. Today we bring the guide for How to Root Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) running on Marshmallow 6.0 with SuperSU. Once you successfully root Galaxy A3, you will be able to install hundreds and thousands of rooted apps available on Google Play Store. These rooted apps increase functionality and in some cases performance. The rooted device allows you to tweak the very core of the Android OS, therefore, power users love their devices rooted.
With our simple and easy step by step guide on How to Root Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) running on Marshmallow 6.0 with SuperSU you will be able to root your Galaxy A3 within no time. But we recommend going through the whole guide once before implementing steps. To root your Samsung Galaxy A3 first you need to have TWRP Recovery installed on your device. Please see our guide on How to Install TWRP 3.03 Recovery on Galaxy A3 (2017). Only after installing TWRP you will be able to root Galaxy A3 (2017).
So, if you want to root your Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) running on Android 6.0 Marshmallow then follow below guide carefully and within 10 to 15 minutes you will have rooted Galaxy A3 (2017) in your hands.
ANDROIDTUTORIAL.NET WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY KIND OF DAMAGE. PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- TWRP Recovery must be installed on your Galaxy A3 (2017)
- Before proceeding any further backup all your important data like Emails, Messages, Personal Photos, and Videos.
- Download and install Samsung USB drivers on your Windows PC or Mac.
- Make sure USB Debugging mode is enabled on your Android Device. You can enable USB Debugging by going to Settings > Developer Options.
- The device should be charged up to 70% to avoid any unexpected shutdowns. This is very important, any shutdown during the process can damage your device permanently.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) running on Marshmallow 6.0 with SuperSU:
- Download SuperSU Root (SuperSU-v2.79-201612051815.zip) for Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) to your computer.
- Connect your Galaxy A3 (2017) to your Computer using USB Cable.
- Now Copy/Paste SuperSU-v2.79-201612051815.zip on your SD Card. Make sure to place the file on the root of your SD Card.
- Now Turn Off your Galaxy A3 and disconnect it from the PC.
- Get into recovery mode by Turning on the phone while pressing and holding Volume Up + Power buttons
- Once in recovery mode tap on “Install” and find the file SuperSU-v2.79-201612051815.zip.
- Now select SuperSU-v2.79-201612051815.zip file and do a swipe on the Swipe to confirm flash option to begin flashing.
- When the installation is completed, head back to the main recovery menu and tap on Reboot.
That’s it! Your Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) on Android 6.0 Marshmallow is now rooted successfully.