Out of nowhere, Samsung has started releasing Android 9.0 Pie for Samsung Galaxy Note FE. In this guide, we will tell you How to Update Galaxy Note FE to Android 9.0 Pie Official Firmware. The firmware has version number N935FXXU4CSC4 and it comes with latest March Security Patch. I said out of nowhere at the start of the post, because there were very strong rumors in the market about Samsung ditching Galaxy Note FE for Android 9.0 Pie Update.
Android 9.0 Pie will bring the latest Samsung One UI to your Galaxy Note FE. Along with all the cosmetic changes that Android Pie brings you will also get to enjoy the more secure and feature-rich Android experience on your Samsung Galaxy Note FE. Samsung Galaxy Note FE was released with Android 7.1.2 Nougat, later it got updated to Android 8.0 Oreo and now you are about to witness the amazing Android 9.0 Pie with Samsung One UI on your Galaxy Note FE. This update is being pushed via OTA system, therefore, it could take a lot of time before it reaches your region. So, if you want to manually update your Galaxy Note FE to Android 9.0 Pie then we are here to help. Follow our simple step by step guide on how to update Galaxy Note FE to Android 9.0 Official Firmware.
We are going to use Odin to update your Galaxy Note FE, therefore, you don’t need to worry about warranty getting void. This is an official and safe process.
Note: This guide is only meant for Galaxy Note FE SM-N935F Model. Don’t try this on any other device.
Android Pie XXU4CSC4 Firmware Details
- Phone: Galaxy Note FE
- Model: SM-N935F
- Firmware: Android 9.0 Pie
- Changelog: 15507034
- Build Date: 2019-03-15
- Region: Saudi Arabia – KSA
- PDA: N935FXXU4CSC4
- CSC: N935FOJV4CSC1
- Backup your contacts, messages, call logs, and other important data.
- Enable OEM Unlocking and USB Debugging mode on your Samsung Galaxy Note FE.
- Charge your phone up to 60% to avoid any shutdowns. A shutdown during the installation process could damage your device.
- Always use OEM USB Data Cable to connect the phone to the computer.
- Samsung Galaxy Note FE USB Drivers
- Download and Install Latest Odin
- Android 9.0 Pie Firmware for Galaxy Note FE
How to Manually Update Galaxy Note FE to Android 9.0 Pie Official Firmware
- First of all, make sure you have installed correct Galaxy Note FE USB Drivers and Odin should be installed as well on your computer.
- Now, download Android 9.0 Pie Firmware and extract to get AP, CP, BL, CSC, and Home_CSC files.
- Open launch Odin on your computer. In Odin, go to Options and make sure only Reset. Time and Auto Reboot options are selected. Head back to the Main Menu and click on AP slot to select the AP file. Now one by one Click CP, BL, CSC or Home_CSC slots and select respective files to load. One thing to note here is that choose CSC file if you want to factory reset the phone, choose the Home_CSC file otherwise.
- Now put your Galaxy Note FE in Download Mode. To do so, turn off your device completely. Connect your USB Type-C cable to the computer. Remember, only connect the cable to your computer and not with your phone at this moment. Press and hold the Volume Up key. While keeping the key pressed, connect the USB Type-C cable to your phone which is already connected to your PC. You will now see a warning screen, press Volume Up key once again to enter into the Download Mode.
- Your phone is now connected successfully at this point. Odin should show it as “Added” in the logs on the left side. It will also show Blue light in the ID:COM box. This shows that everything is working fine and you are ready to flash the firmware. Click on Start button in Odin to start the installation of Android 9.0 Pie on your Galaxy Note FE. It can take some time, so don’t fret.
- The phone will restart automatically, once the installation is done.
That’s it! You have successfully updated your Galaxy Note FE to Android Pie.