Xiaomi has finally revealed the MIUI 8.2.10 Stock firmware for Xiaomi Redmi 4A Android smartphone. The new stock firmware weighs around 1.3 GB and it’s packed with some brand new features, performance improvements, improved UI and some big improvements in battery life. The new update is currently on the roll via OTA update and would take some time to reach on every smartphone but if you can’t wait any further then you can install it manually on your Redmi 4A device. Updating Xiaomi Redmi 4A manually is pretty easy and it won’t take more than 10 minutes of your precious time.
So, if you are ready and and want to update your Xiaomi Redmi 4A to the latest MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM then follow the steps below. But before proceeding, you first need to take a full backup of your device. Here are the features of MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM:
- Lockscreen, Status Bar, Notification Bar
- New – Swipe to delete Lockscreen notifications
- New – UI adjustments for toggles
- New – Battery saver toggle can be added to the Notification shade
- Optimization – Lock screen PINlayout
- Optimization – Changed icons forUSB charging and switching keyboards
- Optimization – Floating notifications won’t appear in DND mode
- Fix – Notification shade issues during incoming call floating notifications
- Fix – Wi-Fi page made the device freeze when it was opened for the first time
- Fix – Notification shade issues
- Fix – Issues with opacity after using third party themes
- Fix – The first notification couldn’t be removed by a swipe
- Fix – Landscape mode issues with third party themes
- New – Home screen settings added to the Settings
- Fix – Part of UI for deleting apps wasn’t visible on light backg
This MIUI 188.8.131.52 update guide is only for Xiaomi Redmi 4A. Verify your device model by going to Settings > About Phone.
AndroidTutorial.Net will not be held responsible for any damage to your device during or after the update process. So proceed at your own risk.
- Make sure you have created a full backup of your device including your personal photos and videos.
- Your device should have more than 60 percent or higher battery to prevent any unexpected shutdowns during the update process.
- You need to activate the USB Debugging on your device. You can enable it USB Debugging on Xiaomi Redmi 4A by navigating to Settings > Developer Options.
- You have installed the latest Xiaomi Redmi 4A USB Drivers.
How to Update Xiaomi Redmi 4A to MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM:
Method No. 1: Install MIUI 220.127.116.11 via Update Recovery ROM:
Step 1: First of all, download the MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable Recovery ROM update file and rename it to ‘Update.zip’.
Step 2: Now, Connect your Xiaomi Redmi 4A to PC via the USB cable,.
Step 3: Place the Update file to your phone.
Step 4: Once done, Go to Updater App from your phone app menu and click on the three dots (‘…’) at the top right corner and select the ‘Choose Update Package’.
Step 5: Once selected, the installation process will initiate and will take some time to complete.
That’s it. You have successfully updated your Redmi 4 A to MIUI 22.214.171.124 Stock ROM.
Method 2:Install MIUI 126.96.36.199 Update via FastBoot ROM:
Step 1: Download the MIUI 188.8.131.52 FastBoot ROM and place it on your desktop.
Step 2: Power On the device by pressing and holding Volume Down + Power button together.
Step 3: Now connect your device to PC via the USB cable.
Step 4: Now open MiFlash tool and paste the ROM folder path.
Step 5: Now, click on the flash button to start the flashing process. Once done You have the latest firmware installed.
If you have any questions do let us know in the comments.