TWRP (TeamWin Recovery Project) is now one of the most popular custom recoveries in the world. It’s installed on millions of Android Devices, and people from all around the world us it on daily basis to flash packages and install custom ROMS. China also produces Android Devices and most of the development for Chinese produced Android Devices is done in the Chinese language. Moreover, TWRP has contributors from all over the world and China is one of the biggest. Therefore, it’s quite possible that you got stuck with TWRP installed in Chinese language on your device. In this tutorial, we will tell you how to change TWRP language to English.
You are here because somehow you got stuck with TWRP Recovery installed in Chinese language and you want to change it to English. Apart from asking your Chinese friend to help you can follow below tutorial on how to change TWRP language to English. This is the easiest way to change TWRP language from Chinese to English.
Therefore, without any further a due let’s jump straight to the guide and change your TWRP language to English.
How to Change TWRP Language to English
- Your Android phone must have TWRP installed on it.
- Now boot your device into TWRP recovery mode.
- In the recovery main menu, you will see 7 to 8 big buttons.
- Tap on the third button in the second column.
- Now tap on the last icon in the top menu.
- You will now see a list of different languages.
- Here choose English and tap the button at the bottom right.
That’s it! Your TWRP Recovery will now operate in the English language. If you wish to change it to any other language, simply follow the same steps mentioned above. However, if it was not clear enough then you can take a look at the screenshots below.