Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ are the hot favorite contender to win the title of Best Android Phones of 2017. This strong contender ship is due to the beastly hardware and stunning Infinity Display technology. Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ has the enough hardware to run any application smoothly available in the market. But, despite all this powerful hardware and abundance of RAM, Carrier-branded Galaxy S8 or S8+ models are so stuffed with useless bloatware that it can slow down your Galaxy S8 or S8+. Sometimes, it also feels criminal to give up such huge amount of RAM to the apps which you are never going to use. Therefore, in this Android Tutorial we will tell you How To Disable Bloatware on Galaxy S8 or S8+ Safely Without Root.
Debloating your phone can be very tricky because disabling one wrong package/application can cause your phone to go nuts. Therefore, we recommended Package Disabler Pro for getting rid of bloatware on non-rooted Galaxy S8 or S8+. Package Disabler Pro gives you the power to disable any package you want, but again, disabling the wrong package could cause serious issues. So, an XDA member BAYmustafa96 has found a way to disable over 120 bloatware apps in a matter of single click. It’s the safest way to disable bloatware on Galaxy S8 or S8+.
Note: Package Disabler Pro is a paid app, with a price tag of $1.49. But it has so much to offer against it’s price of mere $1.49.
So, if you want to get rid of the bloatware on your Galaxy S8 or S8+ safely then follow the below guide.
How To Disable Bloatware on Galaxy S8 or S8+ Safely Without Root
- First of all, download the Bloatware Remover XML file from the above link.
- Install Package Disabler Pro from Google Play Store.
- Install PDP Engine for free from Google Play Store.
- Now, go ahead and launch Package Disabler Pro from your App Drawer.
- Next, tap on the three-dot menu icon on the upper-right corner of the screen and select “Import from XML.”
- Now tap on Select on the pop-up, this will take you to the File Browser Menu. Here locate bloatware-disabler XML which you downloaded earlier.
- After selecting the file, tap on Import in the prompt box. That’s it, the XML file will now proceed to automatically disable Bloatware on your Galaxy S8 or S8+.
Now you know how to safely disable bloatware on Galaxy S8 or S8+.