We are one step closer to the final release of Android 10 for Galaxy S10/S10e/S10 Plus. Samsung has released the Android 10 Beta 3 for Snapdragon Galaxy S10/S10e/S10 Plus. If you had successfully enrolled in the beta program via Samsung Members app then you must have already got an OTA update of One UI 2.0 beta 3 based on Android 10. If you didn’t get an OTA update then it means you were not enrolled in the beta program. This eventually means that you downloaded and installed One UI 2.0 beta 1 and beta 2 manually. If that’s the case, then following you are going to get the download link for One UI 2.0 Beta 3.
Samsung has just started rolling out the latest Android 10 Beta 3 for Samsung Galaxy S10/S10e/S10 Plus and you can download update.zip file and install it directly on your phone. This comes to the North American regions (USA) with carriers like T-Mobile, Sprint, and unlocked devices. The new OTA features many bug fixes, major system improvements, and updated apps.
The latest Android 10 beta 3 in the USA features new firmware build numbers G975USQU2ZSK3 for the Galaxy S10 Plus (SM-G975U), G973USQU2ZSK3 for the Galaxy S10 (SM-G973U) and G970USQU2ZSK3 for the Galaxy S10e (SM-G970U). So, download the latest beta for One UI 2.0 and install it on your Galaxy S10/S10e/S10 Plus. It’s necessary for your device to be on Android 10 Beta 2 in order to install Beta 3. If you are not running Beta 2 then click here and install Beta 2 and then you can proceed with this guide.
Download Android 10 Beta 3 for Snapdragon Galaxy S10/S10e/S10 Plus (One UI 2.0 Beta 3)
Below is the link to download One UI 2.0 Beta 3 based on Android 10. You can download the update.zip file and manually install it on your Galaxy S10 Plus. The beta 3 goes from base firmware G975USQU2ZSJF (beta 2) to G975USQU2ZSK3 (beta 3). It comes in a big package with around 939 MB in size.
- Download Android 10 Beta 3 for Snapdragon Galaxy S10 Plus
- Download Android 10 Beta 3 for Snapdragon Galaxy S10 (Coming Soon)
- Download Android 10 Beta 3 for Snapdragon Galaxy S10e (Coming Soon)
Now that you have downloaded the update.zip file for your Galaxy S10 Plus. It’s time for us to tell you how to install it successfully on your Galaxy S10 Plus. So, go ahead and keep on reading and below you will find instructions that will guide you to install the One UI 2.0 beta 3 on your Snapdragon Galaxy S10 Plus.
How to update Galaxy S10 Plus Snapdragon USA to Android 10 One UI 2.0 Beta 3
- Download OTA update zip from the links provided above. Change the name of the zip file to update.zip.
- Transfer the file to your phone’s internal storage or SD Card.
- Reboot your Galaxy phone into recovery mode. To do so, turn off your phone completely and then press and hold Power + Volume Up + Bixby buttons simultaneously for a few seconds.
- Once you enter the stock recovery mode, use Volume rockers to navigate and select the option “apply update from SD card“.
- Now, go to the update.zip file, which you had placed on your phone, and press the power button to select it.
- The update process will start now. It can take 15 to 20 minutes to complete. After completion, restart the device.
That’s it! You have successfully installed Android 10 Beta 3 on your Galaxy S10 Plus.