Majority of smartphone users are not aware of the fact that the display is the most battery hungry element of any device and if you put a live wallpaper or any other colored wallpaper then you might notice that your battery exhausts within a day. In order to save the battery we have gathered the best black AMOLED wallpapers for your Android device. These black AMOLED wallpapers can actually save the battery as these wallpapers uses less colors and therefore the display will produce less light and will ultimately save the battery of your device.
For installing these Black AMOLED wallpapers on your device you need to install a small APK file. This application is called Black: AMOLED Wallpapers and is developed by an XDA member. The application is currently not available on Google Play Store but if you are interested and want to install Black AMOLED wallpapers APK then follow the steps.
Download Black AMOLED Wallpapers APK for Android
- Download Black AMOLED Wallpapers APK for Android.
- Copy the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- To install APK files from other sources you will have to go to Setting >> Security >> Allow Unknown Sources. Once you check this option you will be able to install the files.
- Tap the downloaded APK to initiate the installation process
- After completion, run Black AMOLED and select the wallpaper that you want to set on the home screen.
That’s it. You have successfully installed Black AMOLED wallpapers for your Android device.