Google is now rolling out an update for Google Chrome which brings more stability to the browser. With many previously reported bug fixes, the Google Chrome 74 brings a handful of new interesting features along with Dark Mode. You can download Google Chrome 74 APK for Android from this article and install it right away on your device. Despite the announcement of rolling out Chrome 74 update, many devices haven’t received it yet. Therefore, don’t wait for the update to arrive automatically download the APK and install so you could enable Dark Mode in Google Chrome Android.
The new Google Chrome update for Android brings “Remove animations” toggle in Accessibility settings, “Data Saver” in Chrome 74 has been renamed to “Lite Mode”, and “Sync and Google services” menu is beginning to roll out on mobile. Moreover, the most interesting catch in Google Chrome 74 update for Android is that it brings the much-awaited dark mode to the Android. You can enable Google Chrome Dark Mode on Android. So, download and install Google Chrome 74 APK for Android in order to enable Dark mode on your Android Chrome.
Download Google Chrome 74 APK for Android
- Download Google Chrome 74 APK for Android.
- Copy the downloaded APK to your Android device.
- To install APK files from other sources you will have to go to Setting >> Security >> Allow Unknown Sources. Once you check this option you will be able to install the files.
- Tap the downloaded APK to initiate the installation process
- After completion, launch Google Chrome.
Once you have installed the Google Chrome 74 APK on your Android device, follow the below guide in order to enable dark mode for Android Google Chrome.
How to Enable Google Chrome Dark Mode on Android
- Launch the Chrome Browser on your device.
- Type chrome://flags in the address bar and hit enter.
- Here, search for the flag ‘Android Chrome UI dark mode’.
- Once found, enable it and then re-launch Chrome.
- Now, go to Settings and Turn On Dark Mode.
That’s it! Google Chrome Dark Mode is enabled now