Google Play Services is now updated to version 11.7.43. To get the best experience of Android you should keep your Google Play Services updated. That’s why today we brought you the latest Google Play services 11.7.43 APK for Android. This the very latest APK with the released date October 18, 2017. Keeping your Google Play Services updated is important because it is responsible for authentication to your Google services, synchronizing contacts, access to all the latest user privacy settings, and higher quality, lower-powered location-based services. In absence of Google Play Services, many apps will cease to work. You can download Google Play Services 11.7.43 APK from this post. We will also help you to find out the correct version Google Play Services for your device.
First of all, you need to determine the right version of Google Play services for your Android device. Don’t worry, we will tell you how to find the right of Google Play Services you need to install on your Android Device. Just click here to find out.
Now you know your device’s Android Version, CPU architecture, and DPI. With this information, you can easily identify which APK you need to download and install. Now, follow below step by step guide to download Google Play Services 11.7.43 APK.
Download Google Play Services 11.7.43 APK for Android
- Download Google Play Services 11.7.43 APK for Android.
- Copy the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- To install APK files from other sources you will have to go to Setting >> Security >> Allow Unknown Sources. Once you check this option you will be able to install the files.
- Tap the downloaded APK to initiate the installation process
- After completion, you will have the latest Google Play Services installed on your Android Device.