Here’s how you can download Lime Player for PC and MAC. It’s an Android-based very fast and efficient video player with tons of features. So, if you are into using Android apps on your PC/Laptop or MAC via Android Emulators then you must be interested in to know how you can download and install it on your PC or MAC.
What is a Lime Player?
The lime player is capable of playing UltraHD and 4K videos as it features a very advanced Hardware Acceleration that triggers the GPU when it’s needed. The GPU then works to make your 4K video playback very smooth.
Further, it supports nearly all the formats of subtitles. So, you don’t have to worry about which format you should download. With that said, it’s also important to tell you that Lime Player supports a large number of video formats including AVI, MP3, WAV, AAC, MOV, MP4, WMV, RMVB, FLAC, 3GP, M4V, MKV, TS, MPG, FLV, etc. I don’t think you would ever need to play a video file that has a different video format than already mentioned ones.
We have tested Lime Player for PC running on Windows 10, Windows 8.1/8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, and MAC OS X and it worked flawlessly without any issues.
Download Lime Player for PC and MAC
- Download Lime Player APK for Android.
- Download and Install Bluestacks on your PC or MAC.
- Once you have installed BlueStacks, double-click the downloaded APK.
- The Lime Player will Install using BlueStacks.
- Once the installation is completed, open BlueStacks and locate the recently installed video player.
- Now click on the Lime Player icon to launch the app.
That’s it. You have successfully installed Lime Player on PC and MAC. You can also try using the Nox Player if you face any issue with Bluestacks. If you have any questions, do let us know in the comments.