Niantic just rolled out a new update for Pokemon Go for Android. The new Pokemon Go 0.69.1 fixes some some major bugs causing the game to freeze on different situations. Moreover, there were some minor issues which were resolved in this update. The new Pokemon Go 0.69.1 APK file size is 96.64 MB and it’s released on July 29, 2017.
The new Pokemon Go 0.69.1 APK is now available on Google Play Store but if you want to download Pokemon Go 0.69.1 APK for Android then follow the steps. But before going any further, do read the change log of Pokemon Go 0.69.1:
– Spark has returned to appraise Pokémon for Team Instinct Trainers.
– Resolved a motivation decay bug impacting Pokémon with less than 3000 CP.
– Resolved a bug causing Pokémon GO to freeze after consuming potions too quickly.
– Resolved a bug causing Pokémon GO to freeze after all 6 Pokémon faint during a Raid Battle.
Download Pokemon GO 0.69.1 APK for Android
- Download Pokemon GO 0.69.1 APK for Android.
- Copy the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- To install APK files from other sources you will have to go to Setting >> Security >> Allow Unknown Sources. Once you check this option you will be able to install the files.
- Tap the downloaded APK to initiate the installation process
- After completion, run Pokemon GO 0.69.1 from the app drawer.
That’s it. You have successfully downloaded Pokemon Go 0.69.1 APK on your Android device. If you have any questions do let us know in the comments.