The Poketrack team has just released another major update for PokeTrack. The new Poketrack 5.4.2 works perfectly with the latest version of Pokemon Go 0.61 and it and it fixes some minor bug fixes and offers more stability then before. Furthermore, this version works perfectly with old Android versions like Jelly Bean and Lollipop. Poketrack 5.4.2 is now available for download and it allows you to catch any rare Pokemon easily. The Poketrack uses Google maps to track and notify about the nearby Pokemon. If you still play Pokemon Go then it’s time to install Poketrack on your Android device. Unfortunately, this app is not available on Google Play Store but you can download Poketrack 5.4.2 APK by following the steps.
How to Download PokeTrack 5.4.2 APK for Android
- Download PokeTrack 5.4.2 APK for Android.
- Copy the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- To install APK files from other sources you will have to go to Setting >> Security >> Allow Unknown Sources. Once you check this option you will be able to install the files.
- Tap the downloaded APK to initiate the installation process
- After completion, run Poketrack.