At last, after six months of the release of Android 9 Pie, it’s beta is finally rolling out for Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+. Android 9.0 Pie update will also bring the latest and greatest Samsung One UI to both of the devices. In this Android Tutorial, we are going to tell you How to Download Samsung One UI Beta for Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus. Galaxy S9 and S9+ have already received Android 9.0 Pie Stable update and Galaxy Note 9 is expecting the update in February 2019. Anyhow, this is the time for Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus to rejoice as they can download Samsung One UI Beta for Galaxy S8/S8+ right now.
SamMobile reports the beta firmware version numbers are G950FXXU4ZSA5 for the Galaxy S8 and G955FXXU4ZSA5 for the Galaxy S8 Plus. The Samsung One UI beta brings all its interesting features like system-wide dark mode, an overhaul of the recent apps menu, and much more to Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus. Therefore, if you want to test the latest Samsung One UI on your Galaxy S8/S8+ then don’t waste any time and follow our step by step guide on how to get Samsung One UI Beta for Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus.
Note: If you are a U.S resident then use Samsung+ app to download Samsung One UI Beta for Galaxy S8 and S8+.
How to Download Samsung One UI Beta for Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus
- First of all, download Samsung Members app from either Galaxy Apps or the Google Play Store.
- Launch Samsung Members app and Login using your Samsung Account Credentials.
- Now, go to Notices and select One UI Beta Program Registration to submit your application.
- If you are lucky and gets selected, go to Settings >> Update Software to pick the Download Updates Manually
- That’s it! Samsung One UI Beta will download and install on your Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus.
Let us know in the comments if you liked the latest offering of Samsung in shape of One UI.