Learn from this article How to Enter Download mode on Galaxy S10/S10 Plus. We have already penned down a guide on how to enter recovery mode on Galaxy S10/S10 Plus. In this Article, you will see how to access Download mode on Galaxy S10. Unlike recovery mode, download mode is basically used to flash firmware files on your Galaxy S10 or Galaxy S10 Plus. Whereas, on the other hand, Recovery mode is used for many other important things like wiping cache and performing a factory reset.
Both Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus comes with the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 and Exynos 9820 chipset. The Galaxy S10 has a 6.1-inch curved display with Single Punch Hole Front Camera, whereas, Galaxy S10 Plus comes with a 6.44-inch curved display with Double Punch Hole front Camera. Both of the devices have In-screen (ultrasonic) fingerprint scanner.
In order to flash official firmware files using Odin, you need to enter download mode on Galaxy S10/S10 Plus. And we are exactly going to tell you how to enter Download Mode on Galaxy S10/S10 Plus.
How to Enter Download Mode On Galaxy S10
- Switch off Galaxy S10 by pressing and holding the Power Button for a couple of seconds.
- Now, Press and hold Volume Down and Bixby keys and then press Power key.
- You will see the Samsung logo followed by a warning screen almost instantly. Let go all the three buttons now.
- Press Volume Up to keep going.
- That’s it! You have successfully entered the Download Mode on Galaxy S10.
Note: This method is also applicable to Galaxy S10 Plus and Galaxy S10 Lite.