Shake Me must be the weirdest app ever uploaded on Google Play Store. At the time the app was developed the only purpose it served was playing the Batman on Drugs video when the user shook the phone. Yes, that’s it pretty much it, no splash screens no fancy settings nothing at all. However, the developer was kind enough to throw in a feature which allowed the user to add any gif or mp4 they downloaded. So, if someone is annoying you and you don’t want to answer just shake your phone and let it do the talking.
PiJoules developed this app overnight and see what he has to say about it.
I cannot believe I got emails about this. To anyone with any legitimate concern about the authenticity of this app: this is just a dump app that I made overnight early in college for funs. I’m not “hacking” anyone’s’ phones, paying people to write good reviews, or anything that should be taken seriously. This is not a serious app. This is just a joke I made to confuse users and entertain people for quick laughs. Not understanding how it works or the purpose of this is part of the joke.
This app is not going to benefit you in any way nor it’s going to hurt you. It was just made out of fun and fortunately, in this hectic world, people loved it for some odd reason. You can download Shake Me APK here.
How to download Shake Me APK for Android
- Download Shake Me APK for Android. – Download
- Copy the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- To install APK files from other sources you will have to go to Setting >> Security >> Allow Unknown Sources. Once you check this option you will be able to install the files.
- Tap the downloaded APK to initiate the installation process
- After completion, run Shake Me and start shaking.
Please let us know in the comments if you are aware of any other weird apps.