In this Android Tutorial, we are going to tell you how to download videos and photos from Instagram. We all know that downloading photos and videos directly from Instagram to your Android device is not possible. In order to do so, you will always have to resort to the third-party apps that after some time stops working. Alternate ways through which you can store Instagram videos and photos on your Android phone is screen recording option for video and screenshot option for saving an image. However, by doing so, you would be able to get that video or image on your phone but you would lose a lot of quality. Therefore, if you want to download Instagram videos, photos, and even stories on your Android phone then you should download and install OGInsta+ on your Android device.
OGInsta+ enables you to download any video or image from Instagram in its original resolution. So, won’t lose quality. Another good news is that unlike Instagram+, you don’t have to uninstall the stock Instagram app in order to make OGInsta+ functional. OGInsta+ gets installed side by side with the stock Instagram app and works like a charm.
- Download any image or video.
- Know who is following you.
- Download anyone’s story.
- Zoom in and out on any image.
It’s a small utility with not a mile long features list. OGInsta+ offers just enough features that make you interested in it. If you were looking for ways to download videos, story, and images from Instagram then it’s the best bet for you at the moment. Now, let’s see how you can use OGInsta+ to download videos and photos from Instagram.
How to download videos and photos from Instagram on your Android Device
- First of all, download OGInsta+ APK and install it on your Android device. Here’s a guide on how to install APK files on Android device.
- Once the app is installed, Open it and log in using your Instagram account credentials.
- The app might fail you while logging in with Facebook. So, we suggest you to always use your Instagram details to log in.
- Now, tap on any video, photo, and story in OGInsta+ and let it load.
- Once the image or video loads up successfully, tap on the three-dot-icon situated at the top right of the screen.
- You will see a number of options, Tap on the download, after that you will see the downloading pop-up at the bottom of the screen.
That’s it! Once the downloading is completed, the video or images will available in your phone’s gallery.